Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Had the scariest dream I've had in a long time last night.. Started out easy-going enough, it was the last day of some high school year, and I was saying good bye to all my classmates. Cut to watching one of my classmates in a high speed chase with another one of my classmates.

I decide to follow them, the road is bumpy but I finally arrive at some foreign yard and amphitheatre.. A few people are hanging out in a small tunnel, so I greet a classmate. Make idle chitchat, am told to go and watch a movie in progress, and insensitively end with a remark about someone else.

So I go into the apartment, very nicely decorated with modern furniture, etc. And I start having these visions. Super scary little people with no whites in their eyes, only black, with no legs and everywhere I turn there's another one.

No comments: