Friday, January 02, 2009

My alarm went off at 7am like I programmed it to but I went back to sleep until 8:12! At least I got a dream out of it, albeit a bittersweet one.
A vacation with my cousins was winding down as two of us went into a fast food restaurant for lunch. We ordered for everyone and got charbroiled steaks for ourselves. As we were geting ready to eat the manager approached us and wanted to take back two of our meals as she didn't know why they'd served us the steaks since they would not be ready for another 20 minutes. She had big chicken strips to offer. I wanted her to leave everything since I guessed she would be throwing the steaks out and I could that myself after investigation.
I checked and the steaks were actually chicken strips. She said no deal and was taking away her offer when I folded and wanted them instead. She totally pwned me!

No comments: