Monday, August 17, 2009

I thought the nightmare was over...

Last night I dreamed I went over to a friend's house I was looking forward
to seeing, but we watched a horror movie. I'm not a big fan of horror
movies just because I get scared. This one was anime about some characters
who had to escape some middle ages monster, but it seemed to have a happy
ending when everyone got away (if only in spirit). I was relieved when I
thought the movie was over, but then I got the worst sensation of
real-world implications to watching the movie, as in it continued and
physically hurt me to watch the end which was like "The Ring" in that it
seemed to happen after the movie. It was like "Suicide Club", which I'm
still trying to ignore just because I can't deal with it right now (<-
drama). Anyway, I think I overslept this morning just to deal with this
dream.. Just woke up now at 11!

No comments: