Friday, June 17, 2005

Cat some point during the night, possibly because I tried to sleep 12 hours. Realized that I was dreaming at another point, but suspension of disbelief/fighting wakefulness was difficult. Realization came when I refused to believe the nightmare. I opened one door to be greeted by a laughing audience. Unfocused vision. Flew around for a while, but disbelief was turning it into a run. Final waking dream, barbarian from the middle ages in our time fighting a corp. who might have travelled to his time for an artifact and brought him back accidentally. After winning, feast in his time, I was the barbarian at better times, but unfortunately identified with the second good guy from present having returned, weaker and always worrying (albeit justifiably at the end with the helis.) Although the better was obviously the barbarian king who found the banana cache and 'called' the huge first room (with the girl.) Final theme song, "All my life."

Word associations:
And: An' -> N -> Not. Meaning the opposite of the following.

No comments: