Thursday, June 16, 2005

In the city, a car is more important than a tv.
Different tribes. The people I work with form a relatively stable community. The more people change, the more it stays the same. Hiring a new person like adding a drop of water to the pond.
In any case, along comes this hunter from another tribe, thinking she can blend in. The sedentary style seems to pose no threat to her passing.
I have the eyes of a bug, a bee maybe. Noticed after I saw the albeit nice jaw structure. I could see wolf, but hard time seeing cat.
Tremendous regret that I should have slept an hour ago. Sleeping now would probably not be worth it. Health effects. Sleeping the whole night will probably be better.
Copyrights are granted to the authors stating that only they may copy their stories.

Word associations:

Me: fear
Have: to "halve" something, from which all other double entendres stem. Double meanings to every word. Double meaning it's nearest synonym.
Sure: Shhh-ure, be quiet.
Here: Hear, listen.
Meat: meet

Beta: Like: I Ke, I Care

No comments: