Wednesday, July 27, 2005

25/07
Super sad that I had to ditch the PA van in front of KC's house, which he'd shown me earlier that dream: It was a duplex-condo, like 2379 Duvernay but in a much hillier neighbourhood, definitely QC. I think it was the the Fontenay neighbourhood farthest from my place, but had overtones of Soto's Chemin Ste-Foy place. His place was nice but I declined his invitation/follow-through with the plan in my usual 'don't-want-to-accept-anything-from-anyone' attitude. He went in, and he seemed to watch a movie. I had to ditch t he van out of fear after something terrible happened to it, like it being stripped for parts (ie, the tires.) Ran around the backyards trying to get away from the situation ASAP, but kept running into people. I kept my best air of belonging but deep down I was scared and sad/disappointed in myself for lettincg it come to this.
The life of a cat. Sad, unwanted and alone. Fiercely efficient but only one.
After seeing the cats outside my window, I dreamt that I was part of a team of cats that was storming the fortress of an evil mummy. I could fly and had to go back to change weapons which seemed effective in the end. The sad ending was failure or disappointment.
Midday dream about extracting DMT, just enough for one hit, from a little of my MHRB. Poured it into a smoking position but woke up before I did. Felt like I wasted.

No comments: