Sunday, October 16, 2005

09
Running away from zombies or something again. With Matt from work and Flor who was his girl. Had to run down about 17 flights of turning stairs. In the industrial sector of the Des Seigneurs bridge. When finally got outside, I was leading followed by M. F trips, Matt doesn't pick her up even though I tell him to, I stop and get her even though I get a bad feeling about if it means I'm going to get caught.
10
Prom with Deb only she was picking me up and I was late and hungry so I had bro tell me I could have the cake which 'wasn't that good' but I knew only needed water. I liquified it and drank it since I didn't have time.
14
One from a couple of days ago when I'm getting too cool to write these down, where some normal stuff happened then ended up having to walk inte the super far underground parking where you paid for your place by helping dig it deeper, in a neverending vicious cycle.
Tonight's at a holiday Inn planning on staying a few nights, meeting this girl whe already knew me and I unfortunately later found out, Jimmy. They had holodecks, she lived there, was a little less than ok. Mascha at the end. Had to leave, had her stuff as an excuse to see her even though I think her mom saw us, which was bad. Later with guy friends, kept thinking about the girl.

No comments: