Saturday, October 15, 2005

27
Bad one. Some kind of prom with Brendan and people from work thrown in. Kept being aloof and missing F. Everyone is leaving but at last minute Sharon tells me she has a room so we can go too. Finding is hard but I'm attracted to the idea of sex, since it's better than no sex. The hotel clerk recognizes me when he reads a different name as mine on the reservation. Am I to pay for the room? Getting to the room fills with a lot of others, including Manny, who I may have inadvertedly led to believe I was going to sleep with. He matter-of-factly tells me we're going to fool around, and I'm embarrassed since I've agreed to follow him even though B, his family and who I'd think were my peers are straight. I lose him by going faster and eventually sleep in a random bed. In retrospect, the feeling of being less than these is like the 13th's dream, but with the roles reversed. I guess you somehow have a way of telling if you're retarded.

No comments: