Thursday, December 22, 2005

First begins at my father's while he's gone to TO for the holidays. In a room with a fence, dirty though. Find pictures of something, before in the A/W studio. He catches me and isn't so mad. He actually suggests I go to his study and look through something else. When I get there it's so that he can look at media coverage of 'what's going on in Mais.'. I tell him what I know anyway. I don't find the stuff I could look for until later, something about fat making. Looking through it the scenery changes until I'm talking to Anna by I.M.. She doesn't ID herself but only sends a shirt from Poland's soccer team. Chatting with her I ask her about something only she would know because 'I want to make sure it's her'.
In a house party with strange interlocking flimsy staircases, with N and M. A party, being cool going to the top. Owning the place but not knowing anyone. Try to talk to N in front of people but rejected. M has an emotional problem and help. Morphs into the Alias Wavefront Eigenfaces foce simulator, where you take a picture of your face, pay over 35$ and get a booklet instructing how to make a madel your face specifically. N does it successfully and it seems to be worth it to him. M goes to do it and I suggest he takes a picture with his shoulders. He gets totally rejected, however, because the proportions make him look fat. He gets super sad at that though, and is less worried about the money I apologize for wasting. The house has many stories filled with people.
When the party ends cops have busted it and are taking the building apart or just supervising not having busted. Anna is a cop. I have a last thing to tell her but I have a bad feeling but I tell her anyway. She doesn't answer, she was asian and had a sideburn. Mom asks about zap2it. Going up to her only made me see how liked she was by the mean around her. Getting scared of a bird and thinking it was Uzi someone shot it for her. Luckily didn't kill only took off it's wing. It was a pink pigeon. In the store it can fly with S's idea about winglet made of water.

No comments: