Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sometimes it feels like I'm walking the fine line between egocentricity and intelligent sensitivity towards silent body language. 'Course, as with most people I think I've developed quite a knack for detecting whether someone likes me or not (especially when it comes to someone from the opposite sex), but if these body language 'conversations' go on for longer than intended (possibly due to shyness on my part) then it opens up a huge gray area for interpretation. Seems like my mind wastes entirely too much time speculation on why other people act the way they do, when it would be so much simpler just to ask them! But, my ego being what it is, finds it simpler to steer any and all speculation about other's opinions of me in a firmly protective if not positive direction, removing the need for any actual ice breaking.. Resolution for the month of June: Be more social.

No comments: