Thursday, June 05, 2008

I expect I could well use the income from a highly successful corporate type job, the passion or lack thereof, not to mention ideological differences notwithstanding. I understand most people mean well at the start and that there is a fundamental contradiction between the noncomformist and the richER. That being said, however, clearly I can find goals that are neutral in ethics and still require $. Like space exploration, hard climate isolation and so on. I'm somewhat running in circles with the issue of ideaological association and how its supposed to be lonely at the top

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think i have the same problem as you, i often wonder if people like me or not. Are they being polite or do they genuinely like me? I often over-analyse things and attempt to explore every little gesture or word being used by others. Why don't i just ask them? because i don't want to make a big deal out of little things..i know i am weird..

Adolfo said...

That's not so weird, I resonate! Thanks for the comment!