Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Seeing as how I haven't written about dreams in a while I thought I'd update on what I've been scribbling down half-awake..
1dec: I dreamt that school had a huge (secret?) pyramid-like building which housed lions, gorillas around the basement (no cages). It's like an American city, there's a marathon going on but letting everyone else go first gets me onto the raft. 'Small field' prof tells me encouraging words.
7dec: Can't believe I dreamt only about work-related scenarios! I was working in my dreams!
10dec: Prof asking when I was going to fulfill my dream of going to medschool, letting me answer only to realize if I went it would take so long to graduate I'd be in my late 30's.
28dec: At school, no sooner had I committed to a Chinese girl that I'm already regretting looking at a blond going upstairs.
2jan: Flying after doing one last delivery for PA, taking the tip even though its 5 hrs late. So, flying down the hall, right eye is going out of focus?
11jan: "Train dream w/ R and D, train hopping after its very late, not breaking the 'rules', break door at end, like wow, lose honor.
29jan: Bringing little lions for trade acrosse desert.
1feb: Playing a star wars RPG in DTW, yes I'm in Monkey form.
18feb: Traveling to meet people in a Cape Cod cottage. It's a judge' and there is a trial taking place. I crash land somewhere and go visit them. They have a daughter my age who is nice enough and we share everything nicely. Her older sister is a hot blonde who I make out with nicely.
2apr: Dreamt that locals were asking me to pick funny looking veggie because they believed my judgement is good luck, because of a lie I regret telling?
19may: Dreamt that I was suddenly responsible for my siblings.
20may: Someone fires a gun which keeps on shooting.
7jun: Around world w/ R. Stop at train station to talk to Boss P. AMS, DXB then direct flight to anytown USA?

No comments: