Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Addled

Sometimes I think I go too fast in the direction of my goals and end up going too far past the mark and getting lost.
For example I was on track with the renovations on my day off and enjoying myself after the day when today I pushed further and got a little overwhelmed with all the changes all of the sudden.
With the listening to my dad and getting surprised by my much older cousin I haven't seen in a while, my step-mom who the building my new apartment belongs to coming back tomorrow on an already delayed overseas flight and drinking a very rare beer, it's been an odd day.

Add to that watching the scariest Japanese movie I've ever seen (Suicide Club) and you can imagine what kind of evening I've been having. I'm getting neurotic thinking about being down and the beer getting me down because alcohol is a depressant. Now I want tea but usually when I'm down I skip any treating myself since I think waiting the depression out is better.

No comments: