Thursday, October 30, 2003

01/09
"On vacation" *** [part2]
Action/mystery in other order. Starts out going to a Toronto subway station, Dundas, or something. Repeated it about 20 times. Go through too much trouble to tie my bike up, as if Toronto was so much more than I was used to. Almost born there, after all. See cousin in the subway station.
Cut to trip to California (nice weather), with thompson and the attorney. Had to go through tunnels, get a little wet to go through a cleaner one, faster or something, remember having calculated the better one whether or not I convinced them. Landed in a southern gimp collector's hut, captured us and after we escaped, me last, I remember telling the boys about how in our last minutes chasing together he changed his ways and tried to apologize and tell me about how all he wanted was a friend.
Took a tunnel to escape the dude and came out on the third floor of a twin house. All we wanted to do was leave, but I spotted the motion detector alarm we set off as we arrived at the door on the first floor. I'm all about going back through the tunnel, but thompson goes back down to the first floor and tries to make what appears to be a boy's shoes fit him. He doesn't get it, but waits, while I get it and get the older's [cool original white w/ france flag insignia] shoes super under pressure. I think I found a good pair, no longer care whether we're going to go front or back the way we came 'cause I can run now (was barefoot earlier.) A good thrill.

No comments: