Thursday, October 30, 2003

11/09
"My brother's keeper"**
Action/drama
I was acting. Fighting a war or something, and I was from the other side. I joined the other other side, a the smaller faction who believed more, and joined the side my brother was on. The ailes was there as the latest of three who are revealed to me in order. The action part is when I go backstage on a magic show or something and find the tigers of two magicians (even though the one I see is a short-haired woman). They attack me, all vicious and sniffing. The dogs come to my rescue, barking at them and scaring them off.

Now we're off to some 1, some road, commerce, and we find the street, and I'm asked what number it is here. They're decreasing, and later I see they're higher but don't stop to think about this discrepancy. The whole lot has miniature houses, and we go into the shed to talk to the salesman. We've been here before, but I was sitting on the opposite side more against it than I am now or something. The salesman is memorably annoying with his curly dark brown (thinks he can get it as dark as me) hair. Cut to me fooling into going skiing. saying I should get 12 and 1/2's (someone better is getting 12 3/4's later) and we're off.

No comments: